Saturday 4 March 2017

Best Wishes

My card for the February Card Chain challenge went all the way to ValeryAnne in England.  I tried to stick to both the colour palette and the layout sketch for my card. I have just started using my stash of Designer Papers again... there's so much of it and also those little paper flowers - I have jars of them too. I layered a few different colours and added micro beads to the centers. I added some thin ribbon under the flowers and mounted them onto two layers of card.  Finished off my square card with a stamped sentiment.  I enjoy making cards so it's nice to share them around the globe, if you'd like to sign up for the March swap pop over here!!  Thanks for taking a peek

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn, I love this card. Purple is my favourite colour.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn