Saturday 29 July 2017

Merry Christmas


WOW What a stunning card from Muse Jessica, for the Muse Christmas Vision MCV82 challenge, Christmas in July.  I love everything about her card - the die cut leaves backed with blue, the gorgeous water coloured poinsettia, the added sequins and rings of gold and finally the sparkly die cut sentiment.... so here's my rendition. I backed my die cut leaf sprays with blue and stamped my flower and embossed with sparkly gold embossing powder and then painted it with Brushos and fussy cut it out.  I die cut the sentiment twice - in sparkly gold and blue and glued them together. Then arranged my sequins and gold rings (a pen tip dipped in gold glitter glue) and to finish, attached my sentiment and 3D mounted my flower.  I am also posting to Rudolph Days challenge - Anything Goes.  Thanks for taking a peek

July Rudolph Days


MCV82 - Christmas in July!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Another nice card.

    Hope you have a lovely day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas card Robyn. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is lovely! The reverse of the die is perfect for the foliage and your flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo what a stunner and thanks for joining us at July's Rudolph Days Challenge, luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Robyn - completely traditional and then those pops of blue as a lovely twist! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty Christmas card, and so colourful too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you created the blue foliage - super clever! Great interpretation of Jessica's Muse card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn