Wednesday 17 January 2018

Be happy with what you have and what you are....


ooooh I am so in need of some inspiration as my mojo has been on holiday... so here I am with my first post of the year with some colouring which I do find helps the creative juices to flow.  Kathy at Daily Marker is hosting her 30 Day Colouring Challenge once again and seeing this has prompted me to sit awhile at my desk - calm, relaxed and no distractions.
I have on my shelf this calendar with pages to colour each week, so I'm starting there with my old pencils. .... this year I think one of my aims is to find some quiet time for myself... colouring, reading, enjoying a cuppa.  Thanks for visiting, enjoy your day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn