Friday 16 February 2018

Hugs for You


My card today is for the Muse challenge #253 with inspiration from Tracey (below)... I created a water wash background in blue and pink as I liked the two tones on her card... my water splotches didn't work too well.  Then I stamped my bear image, water coloured it with Distress Oxide ink and fussy cut it.  I stamped my 'hugs' sentiment and cut it out and added further sentiment to the back panel, then to finish popped up my image with foam tape.
I am also posting to Daily Markers 30 day Colouring Challenge - I'm a mite behind but we have a few days to add our last posts and Watercooler Wednesday challenge #157 - All Occasions - my sweet bear could be for any occasion.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day






5 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, for what it's worth, I like the effect of your water splotches. There is such a soft, almost cloud-like look to your background. Love the way you've watercoloured that lovely image of the bear. She has such a vintage look, holding that basket of blooms. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn this is absolutely so sweet, your background is lovely and soft. Thank you for sharing at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet - love the vintage feel of your image! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bear is really sweet, and you're right Robyn it would be cute for any occasion. Love the water wash background. It's so soft and looks like little clouds. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along at the Watercooler Wednesday "All About Occasions" challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. That soft background is lovely. Thank you for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn